Return to Night N (opt) Ltd Products page
We developed Fizeau interferometer RIF with the software. The software is intended to process interference patterns with additional tilt.
- Input aperture - 10 to 95 mm (optionally up to 300 mm)
- Operating frequency - up to 25 Hz
- Accuracy of measurements - 0.032 μm (P-V)
- P-V of measured aberrations - up to 5 μm
- Light source - diode laser
- Wavelength - 0.65 μm
- CCD FireWire Camera
- Allows to process both real and saved as .bmp images
- The accuracy of the processing method is about λ/400
- The result is presented as Zernike Polynomial Coefficients, P-V and RMS values, both 2D and 3D representation of the phase distribution
To obtain the information about the surface under test we intend to introduce tilt in x direction and obtain from 8 to 60 interference fringes
The processing includes:
- Interference pattern image registration (or loading from .bmp file)
- Determination of the area of interest
- Filtration. It allows to exclude false extremuma
- Finding the extremuma
- Phase representation according to the extremuma coordinates; decomposition by Zernike polynomials, P-V, RMS and PSF calculation
Estimated price of our Interferometer is € 15.000.
For additional information please contact kud[@]activeoptics.ru.