The Closed-loop Adaptive Optical System is intended to correct the low-order aberrations of the laser beam occurred during the distribution of the beam from laser processed material. The system consists of a deformable bimorph mirror (DM) as a wavefront corrector, a wavefront sensor using a modified Shack-Hartmann technique to measure the wavefront gradient and the software realizing closed-loop algorithms.
- Input Beam Aperture - up to 500 mm
- Wavelength Range - 400…1100 nm (or on customer demand)
- Wavefront Sampling - 20x20 lenslet subapertures or more
- Operating Frequencye - up to 100 Hz
- Max Corrected Aberrations - up to 30 λ @ 632.8 nm
- Accuracy of Correction - better than λ/10 @ 632.8 nm
- Operating Voltages - 100-120&200-240VAC @ 50/60Hz
The software includes:
- Measurement of reference wavefront
- Measurement of DM response functions
- Calculation of P-V, RMS
- Saving and restoring of reference wavefront
- “Freezing” of closed-loop algorithm
- Displaying of control voltages, voltage bars, fringes, Zernike coefficients, Zernike bars, wavefront gradients, reference status
The standard package:
- Deformable bimorph mirror
- Controller for bimorph mirror
- Shack-Hartmann wavefront sensor
- M2-Sensor (optionally)
- Computer (optionally)
Estimated price of whole system is from € 52.000.
For additional information please contact: kud[@]activeoptics.ru.
Return to Night N (opt) Ltd Home page